Tuesday, June 06, 2017

Clarissa Design Wall

Clarissa block #14
I have been away and missed my regular design wall posting yesterday, so here it is today. Clarissa is on the design wall!
This is block #14 and is quite pale compared to most of the others. I think it will provide a some contrast and interest in the overall quilt. The dark brown and the Sweetwater text fabrics were both given to me by my friend Debby. They are from her Aunt's stash of fabric, which she recently inherited. I promised her they would be put to good use and here they are already in a block! 



This is my Clarissa block collection so far.

Total number of pieces in the quilt blocks so far = 2,016

To see more design wall postings this week, hop over to the link up at Small Quilts.

11 comments:

Alison V. said...

These blocks are so pretty! I love how different each block looks even though it is the same pattern for all!

piecefulwendy said...

The blocks all gathered together are so pretty. All those little triangles, but so much beauty!

julieQ said...

Really a fun quilt! How many blocks altogether?

Miaismine said...

Wow! You are a superstar! This quilt is going to be lovely. It looks peaceful and almost ready for a cuddle. How sweet to have such a special group of fabrics in it! Thank you for sharing!

Janet O. said...

So the way you have them spaced on the design wall implies that you plan on sashing the blocks. Have you got a color in mind, or am I reading too much into the placement? : )

Karen in Breezy Point said...

I love these blocks and the colors you have been using--awesome!!

kdduncan said...

They are very impressive grouped together. This is going to be a delightful quilt.

beaquilter said...

these are awesome! how many are you going to make?

Linda @ kokaquilts said...

These blocks are gorgeous! How many will you be making?

Marie said...

LUV!

Kate said...

This is such a beautiful set of blocks. It's going to be a gorgeous quilt.