Friday, June 02, 2017

UFO Report

Well, the intended UFO finish of the month did not receive any attention at all in the month of May. I could not find the fabric I thought I had reserved for the backing and got preoccupied with finishing Grand Illusion to donate to my local guild instead. That's okay... a UFO got finished, just not the one I had intended to finish in the month of May!
So what's up for June?
The Bear quilt is getting priority because I want it finished for camping season this year. I have all the fabric I need to completely finish this quilt, so I plan to focus, focus, and focus. The next step is making two or three more rows of bear paw blocks.
To see more UFO projects for the month of June, hop over to One Monthly Goal link up.

9 comments:

Jo said...

Looks like you are going on a bear hunt

julieQ said...

I love your bear quilt! Growl!!!

Kathy S. said...

Perfect quilt for camping season. So cute!

AnnieO said...

Love that bear--and bear's paw blocks! Good luck with busting another UFO this month.

Janet O. said...

I'll be cheering you on to get the bear quilt completed. Love that quilt!

Marie said...

This is going to be great!

Mary said...

Bear paw blocks, lots of HSTS. You can do it!

Patty said...

This will be a great quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

Kate said...

This is such a fun quilt. Good luck with your June goal.